- We only tattoo people 18 years of age or older, with valid STATE or GOVERNMENT issued I.D.
- You are required to have a valid STATE or GOVERNMENT issued I.D. for ALL SERVICES offered at this shop.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to get pierced on your own. If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian with you. The guardian must have a state or government issued ID, and the minor must have some form of photo ID, as well as a birth certificate (this does not include any scanned copies or photos. You must bring the actual documents).
- Piercing options under the age of 18 are limited, so call the shop for further information regarding piercings on minors.
- We will NOT perform any tattoo or piercing on persons we suspect of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR SHOP. There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If you know you're going to be coming by to get pierced or tattooed, make sure you arrange childcare ahead of time.
- Please do NOT take pictures of the artwork in our portfolios.
- Spectators may take photos or video ONLY with both the artist's and the client's permission.
- Feel free to bring in pictures for reference or inspiration, however we do not duplicate other people's tattoos
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Some artwork is delicate, so please do not touch... You break it , you bought it.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- If you have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before getting pierced or tattooed. Be sure to tell the piercer or artist of these conditions or any medications you may be on.
- Due to the possible risks involved, we will not pierce or tattoo pregnant women.
- We will NOT do any gang affiliated, racist, or drug related tattoos.
WHAT TO DO THE DAY OF YOUR TATTOO/PIERCING
EAT A BIG MEAL BEFOREHAND
DRINK A LOT OF WATER
AVOID ALCOHOL THE DAY BEFORE AND OF
DON'T TAKE ANY PAINKILLERS (BLOOD THINNERS = MORE BLOOD = MORE DIFFICULT TATTOO)
DON'T TAKE ANY ILLICIT DRUGS
PACK SNACKS, A DRINK (NON-ALCOHOLIC), A PHONE CHARGER, AND CASH FOR YOUR TIP
WEAR DEODORANT, DON'T DOUSE YOURSELF IN PERFUME OR COLOGNE. YOU DON'T WANT THE ARTIST RUSHING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND THE SMELL.
DRESS COMFORTABLY AND IN DARK COLORS TO AVOID INK/BLOOD STAINS