General Piercing Information
- We take piercings by walk-ins, on a first come first served basis, on Wednesday-Sunday, 12-8.
- All piercing prices include piercing fee and basic jewelry options, and we offer upgrade jewelry for an additional charge.
- We pierce with single use, sterile needles, and implant grade titanium, niobium, or steel jewelry
- You must be 18 or older to get pierced on your own, with valid state or government issued I.D
- For people under the age of 18 getting pierced requires
- A parent or guardian with valid state or government issued I.D.
- A photo I.D. for the minor
- An original birth certificate or proof of guardianship
- Piercings under the age of 18 are limited, so please call ahead
- We will not pierce anyone we suspect to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason
- Due to the possible risks involved, we will not pierce or change jewelry for pregnant women.
- If you have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before getting pierced. Be sure to tell the piercer of these conditions or any medications you may be on.
Jewelry Changing Information
- We install our jewelry for a $5 fee.
- If you are not purchasing a new piece of jewelry, it will need to be dropped off at least a day ahead of time to be sterilized.
- We install outside jewelry with conditions, for a $10 fee.
- You must have a receipt with proof of the material of the jewelry. It must be implant grade or biocompatible. This is implant grade titanium, implant grade steel, solid 14k gold, or niobium.
- This does NOT include surgical steel, stainless steel, plated gold, or any other metal.
- We install only sterile jewelry. This must be dropped off the day before.